Sunday, June 1, 2008

Photo and Video Dump

I promised I'd have some visual stimulation for you. Here it is. I had a fun time putting this post together.

These are some of the aforementioned Smurfs (courtesy of Jeremy Hills).

This is a bird's eye view of some of the wildlife in Belgium (and our yard).

This is another shot of the yard.

This is the lovely Belgian sky. I'm surprised you couldn't tell.

This is just to prove that I'm in Belgium. And for the team back home.

Even slugs love bike racing in Belgium. And for some people, slugs are sentimental little critters.




Sorry about the video quality but the sound is more important. This is when Eddy told us to put beer in our bottles and race with them (courtesy of Jeremy Hills).



And finally, this is a demonstration of some things I learned in Belgium and talked about in an earlier post.

No comments: