Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Journey Home

I made it home after a bit of an arduous journey. You would think that it should be easy to just hop on planes and collect your luggage. In reality it was pretty miserable yesterday. There was bad weather, bad people and bad organization all conspiring to make my trip unpleasant. But I got home free of jet lag and it appears my bike is intact.

Below is a video from Triple G's race that the team promoted, The North Arrow Road Race. The video is in Hebrew but it's easy to understand film. The guy with the sunglasses is Ido in street clothes, my coach and director of the team.



I'm excited to be home. It looks like I'll have a bunch of free time to train and get the little things done before the kid comes. Shiri is really pregnant too. I can't imagine her belly getting much bigger. One of the things I'm doing this week is dog sitting our new neighbors' dog. He's a great dog; undemanding, easy going and friendly. If I could copy him, I would. He also seems like the sort of dog that would be great around little kids.

No comments: