That's a real word, I promise. It's a small town in Belgium and the first place I raced while I was there. Here is a good little article on this year's edition. It's fun to look back and see it again.
This weekend I'll be racing a little closer to home than Belgium but further than Wells Ave. There's a 120 mile road race and the weather calls for rainy and 50 degrees. That sounds good to me. Especially because I don't think I'm getting any feed.
This weekend I'll be racing a little closer to home than Belgium but further than Wells Ave. There's a 120 mile road race and the weather calls for rainy and 50 degrees. That sounds good to me. Especially because I don't think I'm getting any feed.
2 comments:
how was your race this weekend? hope you did well!
niv looks huge! miss you guys!
you finished up pretty well for no team and no feed.
Post a Comment