Somehow Shiri and I are raising a fan of matzah. How is that possible? Nobody actually likes the stuff. But the good news is that I won't have to put the remains of the last box into the compost.
You should peruse this fantastically hilarious gallery that I just found. Now my last post makes even more sense. We're not dealing with very smart people here. They just about their selfish and racist values.
You should peruse this fantastically hilarious gallery that I just found. Now my last post makes even more sense. We're not dealing with very smart people here. They just about their selfish and racist values.
3 comments:
Nice, we should send you our matzoh leftovers.
super cute. i love his 'lack' of ankles!
He's just not old enough to know how much he misses the leavening yet. In time... in time. However, if you're a Yehuda Matzo family, then you're good to go.
Post a Comment