When do I have time to do it you ask? Monday mornings I don't usually ride so I spend that time keeping up the yard and the garden. And now that daylight savings time started I have time after dinner and Niv's bath to get outside to. That's what DST is for, right? It's also another excuse to be outside. Because I need more.
Today we decided to compile a list of words that Niv uses regularly. We read that an eighteen month old should have five to ten words they use. Niv is twenty months now. He has over fifty words in his vocabulary. Looking at the list, at eighteen months he already used way more than ten words. He's a real gum-flapper. I'm sure we missed some words. The list is a combination of Hebrew and English.
I about to finish what was probably the hardest continuous block of training I've ever done. It was a month straight of brutality. The climax was on Wednesday when the workout consisted of a ten km time trial, followed by a nine km time trial, all the way down to one km time trial. There were rest intervals in between, otherwise it would have been fifty-five km straight. It was over three hours of intervals. Oy.
1 comment:
we never succeeded with carrots - we planted them too close together. but the sprouts look awesome!
niv looks precious - miss you guys!!
Post a Comment