I'm starting to be able to notice that Niv is getting bigger. The weather is getting cooler and he has to wear clothing sometimes, despite his decree in the last post. I notice most during diaper changes and I have to take some clothes off to get at the diaper. Maybe his feet look bigger or his legs pudgier. Or it's my imagination.
With the change of season come cyclocross. I'm excited that I'm going to do a few 'cross races. I hope I'll be good; I certainly have good fitness. Here are some pictures from the past week.

I see these guys advertising while I'm riding. I think it's poorly done; the L doesn't stand out enough. They should make the logo brown.
Wave your hands in the air if you a true playa.
1 comment:
These pictures are to die for! He is just the cutest thing ever - and I love the updates and the captions. Can't wait to see you guys in less than 2 weeks!!!
Post a Comment