Niv's excitement for the week involves cyclocross tangentially. On Tuesday as an experiment I brought him into the shower for a minute. He liked it a lot. Then Shiri took him out and dried him and I was on my way to cleanliness. On Wednesday, because of the long ride, I didn't have time to shower before Shiri went to class. I was a bit muddy from riding off road and fully stinky. Niv needed a bath. I brought him to the shower again, but this time I meant business. Niv certainly got cleaner than I did because later in the day I found dirt spots on my legs.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
More Ways to Get a Baby So Fresh and So Clean
In preparation for cyclocross this week, I had two consecutive days of three hours each on the cyclocross bike, off road. I'm feeling pretty beat up today and I was certainly missing some pop on the road bike. It was worth it. The rides were a ton of fun and I felt good on the bike. But that is no indication on how I'll do come race day. I really have no idea, I haven't done a CX race since 2000 I think.
Niv's excitement for the week involves cyclocross tangentially. On Tuesday as an experiment I brought him into the shower for a minute. He liked it a lot. Then Shiri took him out and dried him and I was on my way to cleanliness. On Wednesday, because of the long ride, I didn't have time to shower before Shiri went to class. I was a bit muddy from riding off road and fully stinky. Niv needed a bath. I brought him to the shower again, but this time I meant business. Niv certainly got cleaner than I did because later in the day I found dirt spots on my legs.
Niv's excitement for the week involves cyclocross tangentially. On Tuesday as an experiment I brought him into the shower for a minute. He liked it a lot. Then Shiri took him out and dried him and I was on my way to cleanliness. On Wednesday, because of the long ride, I didn't have time to shower before Shiri went to class. I was a bit muddy from riding off road and fully stinky. Niv needed a bath. I brought him to the shower again, but this time I meant business. Niv certainly got cleaner than I did because later in the day I found dirt spots on my legs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment