Niv started smiling a bunch. I think he smiles when he sees something he likes now, not just when he's farting. He's got a few different smiles. I'll try to compile them over time here. I think I caught one the other day although the picture is fuzzy and he's not fully cheesing it up. Pictures to follow at the bottom.
I'm racing on Sunday in my first race with a real prize list since Niv was born. It's a criterium; cyclocross doesn't start for me for a few weeks. We could use that prize money to buy diapers. Psyche. We don't ever have to spend another penny on diapers because this kid is in cloth.
Back to politics. My favorite recent fact is not about candidate records. It's about the education in blue versus red states. Seven of the top ten most educated states are hard blue while the other three are leaning blue. Nine out of ten of the least educated states are hard red. So you're either with us or you're stupid. That must be why the Republican agenda is to control everyone's lives while saying that they don't like big government. Who would fall for that and many other ploys? Stupid people. For more stupidity, check out the chart below. If you think four more years of the people that already broke the system is a good idea, here's some more proof that it's not. I don't want you to think that the economy is the only issues I care about. It's just that's what most people try to understand the most and the facts are available to display in nice graphs and charts.
I'm racing on Sunday in my first race with a real prize list since Niv was born. It's a criterium; cyclocross doesn't start for me for a few weeks. We could use that prize money to buy diapers. Psyche. We don't ever have to spend another penny on diapers because this kid is in cloth.
Back to politics. My favorite recent fact is not about candidate records. It's about the education in blue versus red states. Seven of the top ten most educated states are hard blue while the other three are leaning blue. Nine out of ten of the least educated states are hard red. So you're either with us or you're stupid. That must be why the Republican agenda is to control everyone's lives while saying that they don't like big government. Who would fall for that and many other ploys? Stupid people. For more stupidity, check out the chart below. If you think four more years of the people that already broke the system is a good idea, here's some more proof that it's not. I don't want you to think that the economy is the only issues I care about. It's just that's what most people try to understand the most and the facts are available to display in nice graphs and charts.

While everyone acts like they live in the top 39% of income, only 39% of Americans actually do. Tough math. So McCain will bring the McPain. And if you're in the top bit, why horde another few thousand dollars? Unless you're a selfish Republican, then it makes total sense. Thanks Sivy. And Washington Post.
3 comments:
Hey man, nice data on the tax plans. I would just add that not only does Obama's tax plan leave more money for 75 percent of Americans, he also has much better plans with what to do with those monies. I think our economy will get a much better rate of return on those dollars with Obama in office. Hopefully a Democractic win will put a smile on Niv's face.
Thanks for the credit Josh - I sent it to you knowing you'd post it in the blog!
The pictures of Niv continue to make me love him more! He's so cute. I can't wait to see you guys NEXT FRIDAY!!!
Good post
Post a Comment