Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Out of a Cannon

This season has started with a bang for the team, For Galilee Cycles. I did well at that indoor time trial and then two days later Ido had a huge win at the Tour of Cameroon. He took stage 8, in great solo style. Nobody else was in the frame. You should see the pictures, even if you can't read the words on the team's website. I haven't even seen the results from the last couple of weekends in Israel but I'm guessing that they were good too.

I'm looking to do a run of jerseys and shorts (and bib shorts) for anyone that would like to support the team and look good while doing it. All of the proceeds go to support the team and its mission. Let me know if you're interested by sending me an email or leaving a comment here and I'll get back to you. Do it as soon as you can so we can meet minimums and get it rolling. Prices are $70 for jerseys, $75 for shorts and $80 for bib shorts. We'd also like to do a run of arm warmers ($25), cycling caps ($12), winter cycling caps ($28) and knee warmers ($30) if we can get enough orders.


The new jerseys will be without all the sponsors cluttering it up.


Can't you imagine wrapping your behind in these fine shorts?

I don't want to distract you from the success of the team so far this season, but I thought you should watch this trailer. I haven't seen the full documentary yet but it looks good (and very, very bad). Click here if the embedded video doesn't load.



And finally, to rewarm the cockles of your heart, the latest shots of Niv.


Niv is practicing his curtain call. I guess he'll start his career at short-season single A for the Tri-City Dust Devils.

This is before we even started dinner.

1 comment:

Sivya said...

that kid is C.U.T.E.! he'd be an awesome dust devil!