Below is Niv's finest work of art to date. I bet you wish you could hang it on your fridge.
Notice Niv's thoughtful distribution of colors.
Today was a quasi-start to my road racing season. There was an indoor time trial at a local bike shop. That means a whole bunch of people ride trainers hooked up to computers and stink up the shop. I went in the third heat of sixteen people and the shop already smelled like a hairy armpit. I also won the heat and set the course record for the day which stood for a couple of more heats. I have no idea how I finished on the day. I really didn't think I had too much fitness. I can chalk it up as a quasi-win. Maybe pictures and fuller results to come.
2 comments:
I want an original piece of Niv artwork!
I want one too!!!
Post a Comment