For the 2010 road racing season I will not only represent For Galilee Cycles when (if) I race internationally, but I'll be racing for FGC in the states too. I'm pretty excited about it for a few reasons. First, I'll be representing something meaningful for me and advancing a worthy cause. It goes beyond being on a cycling team with friends. Second, I don't have to work for anyone else. Third, I don't have to share prize money (although I've reduced my purely mathematical chances by only counting on myself, but I'll be strong enough). Fourth, it simplifies my life. I don't have to strike a balance with commitments or conflicts.
While we're talking about bicycles, don't forget to buy this one. Or find someone else that will.
It's hard to believe we're supposed to start racing on the road in a month or so. I got ice in my beard three times this past week. We finally got hit with the Arctic cold. I am happy that the time out west didn't make me soft so I would just want to ride inside every day. But you have to find time to practice almost every day, regardless of conditions, even if you are the franchise player:
While we're talking about bicycles, don't forget to buy this one. Or find someone else that will.
It's hard to believe we're supposed to start racing on the road in a month or so. I got ice in my beard three times this past week. We finally got hit with the Arctic cold. I am happy that the time out west didn't make me soft so I would just want to ride inside every day. But you have to find time to practice almost every day, regardless of conditions, even if you are the franchise player:
At least I don't have to worry about making my teammates better like AI does.
We're raising a bookish kid. Niv reads this book so much the print is wearing off.
3 comments:
I was going to send you the DJ Steve Porter Press-Hop link. It's fantastic. Glad to see you got to it first.
looks like you got a haircut!!
niv looks cute - love that he's loving the books so much!
guess who got some o-town hits? (not a game)
Post a Comment