Here's a quote from a recent book I read, Foreskin's Lament by Shalom Auslander,
"Samuel Beckett was often accused of being a pessimist, a charge he denied. In fact, he argued, those who are labeled pessimists are the true optimists - were it not for their belief that the world, however awful, could be improved, they would never bother raising the issues. Optimists, he further argued, are the true pessimists in that they're so convinced the situation is beyond repair, all they can do is pretend there's nothing wrong with it."
DJ Tom Caruana mashed up a bunch of Wu Tang tracks with a bunch of Beatles tracks. It's called enter the Magical Mystery Chambers. It's fun to listen to, or better yet, download and listen to repeatedly.
During the recent outbreak in our house I got really sick. I puked for the first time since high school. Whoa. Here's to another 13 years.
Recent research says that Republican parents are more likely to spank their kids. Democratic parents are more likely to give time outs. Republicans are also more fearful of everyday occurrences, leading to their ridiculous actions and constant fear-mongering. I know a few Republicans I'd like to spank.
| The Daily Show With Jon Stewart | Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c | |||
| Unusually Large Snowstorm | ||||
| ||||


2 comments:
I put the same caption on the picture of Niv and I on my Facebook photos! Had so much fun seeing you all this past weekend.
if violet beauregarde turns violet in wonka, what has niv turned in that photo? perhaps cardiniv? nivillous? nivillion? (i need to know)
the snozberries taste like snozberries son.
Post a Comment