You're probably asking, what does "FGC USA SC" mean. "FGC" is For Galilee Cycles. "USA" is the United States of America. "SC" is Service Course. Now I know what you're thinking, what is a service course. A service course is where a cycling team stores, organizes and repairs all of its equipment. A pro service course is a huge affair with everything you could possibly dream of to get through a season of cycling. Mine lacks the piles of free equipment but it makes up for it in character. As you'll see, there's plenty of gear and tools around to keep the American branch of For Galilee Cycles rolling through the season.
And don't forget to check the previous post for information on ordering an FGC jersey for yourself.
And don't forget to check the previous post for information on ordering an FGC jersey for yourself.
That's a chair right in front of my workstand. That's for you, Lou and Matt. They never liked it when I sat and worked on bikes. I actually love it.
Here's another angle of the space. If you mash the pictures together in your mind you get a panoramic shot.
I would like to share my Joe's O's with you.
And finally, yesterday someone stopped me on the street to film a short segment for a radio stations website. The video is below. Too bad I wasn't wearing my Yankees hat. And I'm certainly no Keith Leventhal. The video player below is made by Brightcove, the company that Shiri works for. It's a full circle.
1 comment:
LOVE IT! That's hilarious and beyond entertaining!
The photos are terrific! Niv is SO big!! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!
Post a Comment