Bike racing starts again (for me) this upcoming weekend. I don't feel like I have anything in my legs yet but I felt like that before that indoor time trial. It doesn't matter, it's March and it's all fun and training right now. But it should always be fun. Not just in March.
Aftermath of Yuval's houmous for lunch. Nothing in Boston compares to anything he has. Really nothing in the Western Hemisphere compare.
I came across this video yesterday. It's from the early morning cyclocross practices in the fall and there's a lot of me in it. I'm in the red and black NYC kit.
2 comments:
I still am dying to own an original "Niv" piece of artwork! I have the space ready for it on our fridge already! Love you all!
Definitely interesting video!
Niv is delicious! Can't wait - 2 and a half weeks!!
Post a Comment