We survived some of the craziest rain in Northeastern history. In my survey of the damage yesterday I found streets with every house with a hose running out of its basement, cars flooded in driveways up to the their windows, potholes a foot deep, bulging rivers and flowing water in streets nowhere near a body of water. I think we had the only basement in the area that didn't flood.
Needless to say I didn't race this weekend; it was canceled. That means I won't be racing until March 28 because this week I'm doing the super-secret Ronde van Rosey. But it's still like racing. It has a prize list and high competition. I won't be losing any fitness.
And for fun you should check out these videos of lightening. And then learn why pro cyclist Jens Voigt is the awesomest.
Needless to say I didn't race this weekend; it was canceled. That means I won't be racing until March 28 because this week I'm doing the super-secret Ronde van Rosey. But it's still like racing. It has a prize list and high competition. I won't be losing any fitness.
And for fun you should check out these videos of lightening. And then learn why pro cyclist Jens Voigt is the awesomest.
Niv asked for this.
No comments:
Post a Comment