Training on a bike gives me plenty of time to ponder all sorts of things. During the election season, I get additional stimulus from all the campaign signs. Some recent favorites and their results follow.
Everyone in Massachusetts knows that Charlie Baker is running for Governor. But now every time you think of him, the following video should inspire you to shout his name in a new way.
Next up is Sean Bielat (I'm pretty sure it's bee-LAT), who is running for the House of Representatives. Pronunciation is important here. I should have been his campaign manager, because we could have used this Redman track as his theme song. Sean Bielat, Sean Bielat. (Warning: this track is far more explicit than anything I usually post here.)
We're starting to circle back to terra firma with the next one. But not too quickly. This is Flemish country music. About cyclocross. Really. It happened. And now you're part of it. De Cross Gaat Door!
Hooray, reality arrives. This video is from the Downeast Cyclocross race I recently did. Now you can see what's it's like to be in the race (if you haven't done it before). I never got on camera because I was never that close to the front. But isn't it fun?
Enough of the inanities that are in my head while training. Now we veer off into the insanity available to all on the intertubes. The following is pretty nutty. And offensive. But we somehow came out on top because Niv is here. So f$#% Hitler. But thanks for the great track, Biggie.
We're starting to circle back to terra firma with the next one. But not too quickly. This is Flemish country music. About cyclocross. Really. It happened. And now you're part of it. De Cross Gaat Door!
Hooray, reality arrives. This video is from the Downeast Cyclocross race I recently did. Now you can see what's it's like to be in the race (if you haven't done it before). I never got on camera because I was never that close to the front. But isn't it fun?
Downeast Cyclocross Day 1 Bar Cam from colin reuter on Vimeo.
That's all I have. Strange, right?
2 comments:
I can't believe you have no comments. This might be your craziest post ever.
crazy yes. i actually enjoyed the flemish country song!
i think you're insane for doing races like that!
Post a Comment