In the spirit of plays on words in Hebrew that very few of this blog's readers understand, I bring you another, very important one. My team, For Galilee Cycles, itself a play on words in Hebrew that didn't translate over so well, is hosting the first ever UCI sanctioned road race in Israel on March 19, 2011. There are some details here.
The name of the race is Shalosh Kalot, either referring to three small climbs during the circuit section of the race, or three brides. Who the three brides are, I don't know. I'm putting together a team of six Americans to go race. If you're interested and haven't already gotten an email from me, let me know somehow.
In the spirit of Hebrew, I leave you with a very popular song in our house right now. I listened to it eighteen straight times on Wednesday with Niv. He loves it. There are four languages in the song: Hebrew, Arabic, English and gibberish. If you don't think gibberish is a language you're dead wrong.
The name of the race is Shalosh Kalot, either referring to three small climbs during the circuit section of the race, or three brides. Who the three brides are, I don't know. I'm putting together a team of six Americans to go race. If you're interested and haven't already gotten an email from me, let me know somehow.
In the spirit of Hebrew, I leave you with a very popular song in our house right now. I listened to it eighteen straight times on Wednesday with Niv. He loves it. There are four languages in the song: Hebrew, Arabic, English and gibberish. If you don't think gibberish is a language you're dead wrong.
4 comments:
באמת? אני מעוניין ...
I can be fast when I'm on top of my stuff.
I love that he's enjoying the CDs!!! I love En Den Dino!!!
En Den Dino is the best!!! Not only did I also sing it as a child...but I just taught it to my Ulpan class as part of our weekly "Hartza'ah" Say hi to the little guy for me!
i vote you put a video up of niv watching this clip and singing along to it! i might die!!
Post a Comment