Friday, November 5, 2010

Orchard CX Recap is Not Here

I'm redirecting you to the NYC Velo Blog for my latest race report. Here's a teaser as to what happened: I got to step up onto a hay cart. Make sense?

Some of you are probably asking, "aren't you supposed to be raising a kid too? It seems like you race your bike way too much." Have no fear! I am no negligent father, it's just that we didn't upload anything from our camera for months.

And speaking of parenting, Shiri left us for a couple of days on business. Boystown! We had a stellar time. Strangely, it was probably the most fun and mellow Niv has been for a while. Crazy toddler. You never know what he'll do.

What you've all been waiting for. More pictures of the boy.

We prepared to ford the river that appeared on our street.


FGC team sweater!


Which way to the zoo?


I bet he knows.



He has a beard.



Snacks.


Nobody at the zoo. In November.

1 comment:

Sivya said...

LOVE this post - that kid is too delicious. one photo he looks like david...one photo he looks like boaz!

that lion was also a little intense!

thanks for the update-can't wait til i get to see niv next!!!