Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Grabbing the Headlines

After all the buildup for cyclocross, it's going out with a whimper. I had a crappy race at Northampton, then didn't start at Plymouth because I was sick. I was pre-registered too. That happens once a year but how should I know? There are only a few weeks left too.

This just came across my desk: Holy Crap You're Famous! Stay tuned on November 23rd for the actual show.

Something that has taken away a little motivation from cyclocross is preparing a team to race in Israel in March. We have our six riders and I'm very excited for our prospects. The team is loaded with talent. Two riders went from category 5 to 2 this year and one went from 5 to 1. And the other two riders I picked up are super strong too.

We're looking for sponsors to help put some clothes on our back and so we can bring some gear to donate. Interested? Know anyone that can help out? We're talking title sponsorship here. And we're going to be in the news. International news.


What else are you supposed to do in the fall?


Where do you think he learned that?

1 comment:

David said...

Mazel tov on making it into the media!