Tuesday, November 23, 2010

אלוף גביע עברית

Yeah, you read it here first. I'm the Hebrew Cup champion. I went undefeated, despite a few scares. And I won't be racing against any of the other participants again this season. Back in October Ian was gunning for me at Minuteman CX, but I held him off. This past weekend at Shedd Park in Lowell Steven was digging incredibly deep to come get me. I teased him a little by going through all the corners gingerly (and also to ensure that I would stay 100% upright) and then going full gas on the power sections.

What do I win? It appears nothing except the respect that comes with being the fastest cyclocross racer in New England that can speak Hebrew and/or has raced in Israel.


Battle! But not for the Hebrew Cup.
(Photo credits: Caitlin Hume)

Two different race faces.

4 comments:

SHopengarten said...

No Link! I'm hurt.

I really tried get you, ah! Only 10 seconds!

It has been fun.

matt said...

meant to ask you... how did you manage to stack it up on the track during your preride?

Josh said...

Link fixed. I meant to put it. I just dropped the ball there. The window was open and everything. What's your email, Shopengarten?

I stacked it because I was trying to stay clean and was riding the tape. It was too tall and I got caught up. Oops.

David said...

Mazel tov, Josh!