In the spirit of blogging, I'm going to aggregate news reports. Remember, blogs don't replace good reporting. On to the news.
A couple of posts back I got the news flash that I was famous (in New Hampshire). The proof is here. I would have embedded the video but they use some crappy video player. I think the real famous person in the video is Matt Aumiller. He's all over it. But it's OK. Some people think I'm him. Some other people think he's me. It's very confusing you see. And he's a good dude, so I'm OK with being Matt's doppelganger.
And on to real, real news, Tom Friedman (no relation) had a great column today about taking a WikiLeak. No wait, not taking a leak. Releasing a leak. Oh man. Just read it. If you do you'll be helping, because it means you're not sleepwalking through life like most Americans.
A couple of posts back I got the news flash that I was famous (in New Hampshire). The proof is here. I would have embedded the video but they use some crappy video player. I think the real famous person in the video is Matt Aumiller. He's all over it. But it's OK. Some people think I'm him. Some other people think he's me. It's very confusing you see. And he's a good dude, so I'm OK with being Matt's doppelganger.
And on to real, real news, Tom Friedman (no relation) had a great column today about taking a WikiLeak. No wait, not taking a leak. Releasing a leak. Oh man. Just read it. If you do you'll be helping, because it means you're not sleepwalking through life like most Americans.
No comments:
Post a Comment