Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Chanukah

We've been nearly snowbound at home the last few days. It's been quite fun. Niv got to see his first serious accumulation of snow, which promptly put him to sleep. He is also enjoying his first Chanukah. The pictures below tell the story better than I could.

Snow means not much riding outside. Today was the first time I had to ride the trainer in a while and it was OK, but just as long as this is an isolated incident. The weather looks like crap this week but I doubt it will stop me from suffering the long, wet slogs.

Happy Chanukah!


Friday afternoon and I already have snow in the beard.


How did Shiri and Niv not get snow in their beards? Lucky. And he's alseep. Lucky again.


Cleaning the hoopty. Done.


It's hard work cleaning the hoopty. Snow 2, Niv 0.

Niv seems to know what's coming. The candles look a little sickly because they're from last year and I think they melted over the summer. They're the last two candles. I guess we're going candle shopping tomorrow.


Happy Chanukah!

4 comments:

palevskid said...

Happy Chanukah!!
From,
Dan and Divya

Sivya said...

great photos - happy chanuka to the muchkin and you guys! sorry about the snow-we've been hiding in our house all day too since we got hit as well - coast to coast i guess! love you all!

Unknown said...

Happy Chanukah!

Zach Mann said...

Happy Channukah - Ride the snake!