The second training camp was for younger kids. It was near the team headquarters in the Galil. Again, it doesn't look like winter has set in there yet.
For my training today I rode in the snowstorm for three hours off-road on my cyclocross bike. The snow was coming in sideways. My rims froze so I had less than adequate braking and snow clogged my shoes and pedals. It was fun enough, but the pictures of sunny Israel make me desire weather that is a bit warmer.
While I was out in the snow, Shiri took a great video of Niv that is below.
Niv loves kisses.
2 comments:
that video is just what i needed to make me smile - that kid is just beyond cute! that is so funny! i LOVE his laugh! happy new year guys!!
I agree with Sivya! The video is wonderful!
Post a Comment