Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Just Because I'm a Parent Now Doesn't Mean I Don't Like Dumb Jokes

I thought this was pretty funny. I tried to read it out loud to Shiri but failed.

Chuck Norris and bicycles

Niv didn't laugh. That's because he doesn't laugh at all yet. We did put him in the car for the first time yesterday. He hated it as much as I do! That's my kid. Then we drove the car too, to a miserable place called Target. He flipped his tiny lid. We spent way too much time there because Shiri had to feed him in the middle. When we got home she said that her boys conspired to make the time unpleasant. I responded that the experience is unpleasant with or without us. We're there to remind you.


Give me a minute. I'm about to poop in your bed. You thought it was yours. It's all mine now.


I'm really good at this.


You caught me!


If pooping was cool, I'd be Miles Davis. (We do think it is cool, so we'll call you Miles. And this is Niv's poop face).

No comments: