Monday, August 18, 2008

Baby +1 week

I already feel like Niv has grown a ton. He's starting to smile (with gas) and we're getting to know his mannerisms and personality. He's super mellow and loves to sleep. That allows us to get plenty of sleep too. In his first week of life we got so much good rest that I was able to ride 7.5 hours. Many people told me I wouldn't ride ever again. Suckers. We really are having a great time with this kid and so is everyone else that meets him. Enjoy the pictures. We enjoyed taking them.


I'm on hold.


I've been on hold so long I fell asleep.


I'm this big.

Somebody is too excited to nap. Who is it?


Good thing tan lines aren't genetic.


Post ride recovery.


I will discover a practical way to harness energy from fusion. Just give me a moment.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

now i know who left that message on my phone!

family looks great. enjoy the sleep while your still getting it.