As if having our first child was not highlight enough, I had a picture I took posted on Bike Snob NYC. Bike Snob NYC is a popular blog that makes fun of ridiculous bits of bike culture. My picture is the "Deadly Bike" that I took in India. The link is below.
Bike Snob: Bike Jousting with Windmills
The posting is cool, but I don't want you to think that it tops having this kid. He's great. And we even got to sleep 7 or 8 hours last night and I got to train today. That was unexpected. He's full of surprises. And hair.
Bike Snob: Bike Jousting with Windmills
The posting is cool, but I don't want you to think that it tops having this kid. He's great. And we even got to sleep 7 or 8 hours last night and I got to train today. That was unexpected. He's full of surprises. And hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment