This was a pretty fun and eventful Memorial Day weekend. We had all kinds of friends visit and do fun things with us. I'll leave it up to the pictures and video. There's a lot.
Who doesn't like reading in the office?
Niv modeling the latest For Galilee Cycles fashions.
It's been a while since Niv has seen a bike race. Nice framing job on the shot, Beez. Niv and I there together.
You drive!
Niv even gives hugs to stinky people.
My turn!
Did I miss a spot?
Sunday's finish. I rolled across thirteenth with some pretty crampy legs.
The quintessential post-race shot with the recovery drink.
One more picture and I'll squirt you.
These potatoes are almost as tall as me.
Now I'm definitely taller.
We dug a hole and burned some wood. Then we cooked our food on top.
great photos - loved the visual recap of your weekend! LOVE the new trick! that kid just gets bigger and bigger every day - i miss him so much! (i miss you and shiri too-just not as much! ;))
Hey, Stumbled across your blog from mutual acquaintances. Anyhow, Pretty sweet you're rocking an Israeli Kit in America. I'm racing in American Garb in Israel.
3 comments:
1. video embed looks good on this one, not sure what you did differently...
2. i see you carefully avoided posting the 'circus tricks' where you drop the seed
3. gazoo
great photos - loved the visual recap of your weekend!
LOVE the new trick! that kid just gets bigger and bigger every day - i miss him so much! (i miss you and shiri too-just not as much! ;))
Hey, Stumbled across your blog from mutual acquaintances. Anyhow, Pretty sweet you're rocking an Israeli Kit in America. I'm racing in American Garb in Israel.
Sounds backwards right?
Post a Comment