Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Taking it Easy

I'm taking a little break from racing. It's only two weeks and it will serve me well for later in the season. The break will give me a chance to write about all kinds of other things. Like the cartoon below. Click on it to enlarge.

The cartoon is from over fifty years ago in Switzerland. I think it sums up Israel's political situation, vis-a-vis the rest of the world pretty well, even today.

On to happier things. If you don't know that the World Cup is going on, you're either living under a rock or American. Below is the theme song from this year's cup with great footage.



I was fortunate that Niv took a monster nap today. It allowed me to watch the entire Brazil - North Korea match. It was a great match and the most impressive part for me was how sporting both teams were. No whining, no dirty play, no laying on the ground unnecessarily, just good soccer.

1 comment:

Sivya said...

LOVE it! Keith and I have been catching as much of the matches as we could - some days more than others. Its so addicting. He had actually looked into our going...maybe in 4 years!