We should have been done when we finally elected a legitimate government in November 2008. I was hopeful. So were a lot of other people. Then the right started tearing everything apart again, throwing every possible roadblock in front of possible reforms to fix us. It's all politics and no government.
Then, embarrassingly, in Massachusetts, we elect this clown. Did that really just happen?
I was sitting contemplating what other brown stuff would hit the whirling object that would lead to our country falling to pieces. Then DP sent around this step in the right direction - You Street. The aim is to not allow private money from big business in federal campaigns. Go to the website and check it out; they'll explain it more eloquently than I can.
Then, embarrassingly, in Massachusetts, we elect this clown. Did that really just happen?
I was sitting contemplating what other brown stuff would hit the whirling object that would lead to our country falling to pieces. Then DP sent around this step in the right direction - You Street. The aim is to not allow private money from big business in federal campaigns. Go to the website and check it out; they'll explain it more eloquently than I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment