I didn't actually lose my wallet but I did make it to El Segundo. I rode my bike there while we in Los Angeles and that's if you can even call it riding. It was more like fighting my way through endless cars and intersections. It was nice to finish the trip by riding in shorts but I hope it's the last time I ever ride in LA.
Now we're home, finally. Niv is a seasoned traveler. We're all tired and ready to get back to real life. I tallied 62 hours on the bike while we were gone. That's not too bad considering all the travel. But now I'm ready to get back to real training, even if my world is covered in snow.
And if you're registered to vote in Massachusetts be sure to vote for Martha Coakley tomorrow. Scott Brown is a just a Republican in Independent clothing giving money to the rich and keeping health insurance from those that need it.
Now we're home, finally. Niv is a seasoned traveler. We're all tired and ready to get back to real life. I tallied 62 hours on the bike while we were gone. That's not too bad considering all the travel. But now I'm ready to get back to real training, even if my world is covered in snow.
And if you're registered to vote in Massachusetts be sure to vote for Martha Coakley tomorrow. Scott Brown is a just a Republican in Independent clothing giving money to the rich and keeping health insurance from those that need it.
2 comments:
Welcome home! Glad you're back! Looking forward to visiting in February!
whatever airport had all that stuff for niv is awesome! glad you made it home safely and are glad to be there. enjoy your return! miss you guys!
Post a Comment