Niv officially started crawling. The proof is below. We finally turned our camera on after a long hiatus. He also cut his first tooth although we don't have any documentation of that yet. It's still too small. But if you're curious it's his lower right incisor.
I got my first result of the season. I went to the Wells Ave. Crit near Boston. I wasn't expecting a big turnout but there was a relatively big and strong field. It wasn't a big race and wanted to use it more as training more than focusing on a result.
I attacked a bunch until I finally got away more than halfway through. There were a lot of primes and they were great opportunities to roll away. I got nipped on the first prime, just missing some cash but did take two more, winning some cash a big jug of recovery drink mix.
When the break finally worked there were four people in it. An additional rider bridged making it five, until we dropped two, bringing it back to three. We rode almost the last quarter of the race like that. With four laps to go we had thirty seconds on the group behind us and it looked like we had it locked up. But they were a high-powered group and caught us in less than two laps! Now the group was eight and I was tired and the new guys were fresher (I think). I tried to settle in for the end and not do any work before the sprint. I ended up getting fourth.
Niv and bike races mix well. I'm in the white and yellow towards the front. Catch me if you can.
Niv was very happy to not miss Sunday's paper.
Got it!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so happy to see this. I can't wait to see him crawl in person!
how that kid made so much progress since i saw him last week is beyond me - but that's pretty good crawling!! i want to see pictures of said haircut!
Post a Comment