As you know, the name of the blog is Baby van Vlaanderen. In case you missed it this past weekend, the Ronde van Vlaanderen took place. It is the Tour of Flanders in English. That was the inspiration for the name of the blog. Now you know. And Stijn Devolder won for the second consecutive year.
I got to race too. Twice. Once at the Plainville series where my teammate Craig leads the individual overall and our team is destroying everyone else in the team overall. I got up the road for a bit to take the pressure off of Craig, got caught and got 9th. Craig extended his lead in the overall with a heroic attack that dangled off the front between the break and the field and hung on for 4th.
I felt like poo at Bethel and couldn't do much. I got 18th. Once the break went up the road with Hunter I was relieved that I could relax a bit. It was nice to have David and Norman come out to the race on a beautiful day to hang out with us.
Niv started pulling himself and standing this week. He still isn't crawling full on but he manages to get to where he wants to go. I'm not sure how he does it even when I'm watching him.
On Monday night we went to our first Vindell show. It was great to see them play live. Maybe Avi will send me some pictures or film to post here. The crowd was pretty lame; nobody got into the music. But we enjoyed it and we think they have potential to go big.
We're in Pittsburgh for Passover. And it has been snowing for the last two days. No joke.
I got to race too. Twice. Once at the Plainville series where my teammate Craig leads the individual overall and our team is destroying everyone else in the team overall. I got up the road for a bit to take the pressure off of Craig, got caught and got 9th. Craig extended his lead in the overall with a heroic attack that dangled off the front between the break and the field and hung on for 4th.
I felt like poo at Bethel and couldn't do much. I got 18th. Once the break went up the road with Hunter I was relieved that I could relax a bit. It was nice to have David and Norman come out to the race on a beautiful day to hang out with us.
Niv started pulling himself and standing this week. He still isn't crawling full on but he manages to get to where he wants to go. I'm not sure how he does it even when I'm watching him.
On Monday night we went to our first Vindell show. It was great to see them play live. Maybe Avi will send me some pictures or film to post here. The crowd was pretty lame; nobody got into the music. But we enjoyed it and we think they have potential to go big.
We're in Pittsburgh for Passover. And it has been snowing for the last two days. No joke.
1 comment:
We loved visiting with you, Shiri, and Niv. I'm sorry we didn't get to see you race, but please come visit Norman and I sometime in May or June.
Post a Comment