Niv has been trying to crawl for a bit. He rocks likes he's going to take off at 200mph. But he just goes backwards and get frustrated. Poor guy. He figured out how to sit up on his own. It's nice to not have to sit him up. Below you can see an abortive lauch.
I'm going to race this weekend for the first time in a couple of weeks. My team has been killing it. The two weeks I took off we won two races and got second three times. I need to get in on the act 1)to help the team and 2) to get myself up on that podium.
I'm going to race this weekend for the first time in a couple of weeks. My team has been killing it. The two weeks I took off we won two races and got second three times. I need to get in on the act 1)to help the team and 2) to get myself up on that podium.
Allez, allez!
3 comments:
Go Niblet go!
I'll get the spout to crawl next week, or at least I'll try! Good luck on the race this weekend. See you on Tuesday.
Looks like he's starting up, but he can't seem to get going! Sooo cute!
Post a Comment