Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy New Year

I realize that I haven't posted since last year. We went to Pittsburgh to celebrate with Shiri's family. Niv barely slept in the car. Has anyone ever heard of such a thing? Nine hours driving and he slept maybe three of them. I think he may have doubled in size since we're here. You judge from the pictures. And he's having a great time.

I brought my cyclocross bike to train on while I'm here. I brought a set of road wheels so I'd be able to train on the road too. I've had all sorts of bizarre doings on the bike. I lost a bottle on a group ride. I broke a spoke for the third time ever. I started breaking teeth off of a cassette. I don't think I've ever heard of such a thing ever happening. Pictures when I get home and I can take the cassette off. I pulled the straddle cable through on my brakes while I was riding off road and had to fix it before riding home. Weird stuff. But riding in a different place has been fun.


I just threw up everywhere.

Instant Classic #1


Instant Classic #2

4 comments:

Sivya said...

Nice pictures - what a photographers you must have!
Glad you enjoyed them - I'll send more either later today after work or next week after I get back from my next trip! I miss the baby already! Miss you and Shir too!!

Anonymous said...

L'shana tova

Cheryl said...

OMG I love this blog. Awesome pics of Niv in the laundry basket.

Sivya said...

Lunchbox! I'm waiting for more posts and more pictures...it's been a week since I saw the munchkin and I miss him and you guys! I'm waiting...