Niv had his two month check up last week. He was 14 pounds, 7 ounces. I'm guessing he's already at 15 pounds. Bruiser. He's in the 97th percentile. And the 95th for height (length) at 24 1/2 inches. He readily smiles and follows things with his eyes. We can tell he's about to figure out he has hands, complete with opposable thumbs.
I still haven't done a cyclocross race yet. I think all this preparation will be good. I've been doing some serious specific workouts and it has been beating me up pretty good. The next day my legs are sore from running and the rest of me is sore from carrying a bike on my shoulder.
This weekend For Galilee Cycles/Triple G is hosting the Israeli national mountain bike championships. It is a big deal to have been selected to promote the event. It's a testament to Ido's hard work to make the team the preeminent junior development cycling team in Israel.
I still haven't done a cyclocross race yet. I think all this preparation will be good. I've been doing some serious specific workouts and it has been beating me up pretty good. The next day my legs are sore from running and the rest of me is sore from carrying a bike on my shoulder.
This weekend For Galilee Cycles/Triple G is hosting the Israeli national mountain bike championships. It is a big deal to have been selected to promote the event. It's a testament to Ido's hard work to make the team the preeminent junior development cycling team in Israel.
People pay a lot of money for hair like this. But that face is priceless.
1 comment:
It's about time! The pictures are AWESOME - he's getting so big and even cuter!! And Shir-I can't get over how much I had to do a double take of you in the picture-I almost thought it was me!!
Sorry the cyclocross training is kicking you butt-but that's the point, right?
Post a Comment