The cold weather is starting to settle in. I had my first miserable ride inside because it was raining and 43 degrees outside. At that point I'd be happier if it was snowing. You'll see how happy I was to ride inside below.
Cold weather does mean fun things are coming. My super secret training plan includes playing hockey. That started this week. It was the first time Shiri and I did anything without Niv. We picked him up from our neighbor who was watching him to find him alive. That was a boost to our confidence.
Mountaineering is coming too, along with the annual talk of trying to summit Mt. Washington in New Hampshire in the winter. They say Mt. Washington has the worst weather in the world, especially in th winter.
I'd like to think that Obama has it in the bag, but I'm not going to give up fighting until it's official. Only two more years until the next presidential campaign starts.
Enjoy the pictures.


1 comment:
those pictures are hillarious-he really does have perfect posture! he's SOOO cute! post more please :)
Post a Comment