Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Good Sort of Reruns


Maybe I should be the Zipcar spokesman. Or maybe Sam is just a great photographer.


The Salem Crit. I think I achieved a new level of being able to bury myself on the bike here.


 I'm pretty sure I was trying to break my crankarms off. Salem again with my new-found skill.


 Blackberry Massacre 2012. But who got massacred?


 We went back to the Harbor Islands. This time to Grape Island and in better weather.


 Yes, it's spooky here inside Fort Warren on Georges Island.


 Slightly less spooky.

 
 Another boat ride?
 

 Let's try to figure out how we can bring every rock and shell home.


 It'll be a lot of work.


 Painted Lady butterfly. We hatched some last summer at home, but I doubt they're related to this one.


 More wildlife. Or should I say wilddeath?


 Dinner on an open fire, below high tide line, of course.


 Sunset looking back at Boston.


 Boker tov!


 Our collection.


 To the tide pools! We found a ton of cool stuff here - hermit crabs, shrimp, live clams (not the empty shells, finally) and one tiny flounder.


 Oh, man! Who killed this ray? We are not happy!


 This spit was gone once the tide started coming in.


Do we have to leave?


1 comment:

Sivya said...

LOVE the photo of Lital!! And the camping trip looks like a huge success. I cannot believe how adorable Niv is!!!