Birthday season in our house passed. Half of us have birthdays in August on consecutive days. Three quarters of us have birthdays during the dog days of summer. Poor girl-baby is all alone in the winter.
I've already said this, but races keep melting away. A few that I planned to go to disappeared. There are all kinds of reasons but there are also a ton of teams out there that don't ever even attempt to put on a race, and if they do, they quintuple up on a rinky-dink cyclocross race. Get on it. Put on a race and save the sport. Thanks.

You don't know me. I'll cut you.
Yarrrr...Call me Ghost Sword.
We were the first ones at the beach today.
Snack time at the playground behind the beach.
You know how the right idealizes Ayn Rand? It turns out she's a crazy misanthrope. Based on this interview, she's a quarter step away from condoning eugenics. Who knew? I guess everyone, but I didn't realize she was this much of a bad person. And now it makes sense.
And to counteract the insanity, I present this:



No comments:
Post a Comment