Sunday, September 16, 2012

Amsterdam, Bamboo CX Barriers and General Humanity


 It doesn't matter how you sit on it, as long as you make a deposit.


 People are going to pee in public. Amsterdam manages it by distributing outdoor pisseries. Amazing.


 Oh, yeah, we were in Amsterdam. This is over the Keizergracht near the Anne Frank House.


PVC is the devil, so I made cyclocross barriers out of bamboo. Half of my order was back-ordered. I made 4 foot wide barriers to start, expandable to 8 foot wide when I get around to it. I don't know if you know, but these are BALLER. Now cut it out with the PVC and make these. I'll even tell you how I did it if you ask nicely.

I raced while we were in the Netherlands in a town called Noordwijkerhout. I got destroyed, but I did get a 10 euro prime and became a fan favorite, which made it all worth it.

No comments: