In case you're keeping track, this past weekend last year we had a blizzard. Again. This year feels like the end of winter every day. Last year, right before the blizzard, the adults in our house moved to man-to-man defense because our brood doubled. We left the hospital as fast as soon as we could before the blizzard rolled in. And now we have a three and a half year old and a one year old. Crazy.

Batman has apprehended the baby for crimes against mushy food.
My hair is crazy curly
Front like Mr. Furley
To this day, I still believe that no MC can serve me.
Front like Mr. Furley
To this day, I still believe that no MC can serve me.
You thought cyclocross is over. It is for me. But the weekend of the last race (pictured above) was cold. I welcomed my flatulence in my skinsuit. It was nice and warm. But what to call it? I answered my own question this weekend. A fart in a skinsuit is henceforth called a Belgian Hot Chocolate. Spread the word.


1 comment:
can't believe the kids are so big! i am so excited for pesach!!!
Post a Comment