Monday, February 6, 2012

Announcements

Before you dive into the cuteness that is my children, there are a few things you should know. First, the Giants won the Super Bowl. Every time a New York team wins while we live just outside of Boston, it is doubly sweet. 

Second, I'm riding for Green Line Velo on the road in 2012. It's a great group of guys doing grassroots racing. None of the fancy crap. Just racing bikes. 

Third, I'm going to race in Israel at the end of the month at the Tour of Eilat. I'll let you know how that goes.

Fourth, today I saw a driver in a big, fancy white Range Rover pull out from in front of our local Russian store. They have all sorts of great stuff. They also have a large liquor selection. The driver stopped at the light. She then took a drink of something. I thought it was a small bottle of vodka. I thought, "no way." As she pulled past me and my kids waiting on the sidewalk I saw two empty (thankfully) car seats in the back. Then she chucked the glass vodka that she polished off out the window. Really. 

Remember, out on the road everyone is either drunk or on a cell phone. Or both.

 

Home-grown cast. Original soundtrack. 


Hello again. Again.


 You don't look very excited for you first trip on the Mayor.


 What in the sweaty-camel-nuts happened to this bicycle?


 This isn't right for February.


I can't believe this is all the clothing I need.

1 comment:

Sivya said...

there are no words for how cute these kids are and how much i love them!

good luck and enjoy israel-that'll be awesome!!