Do you remember last weekend? When you didn't go outside because it was too cold? Instead of complaining about the cold while sitting inside, I did it while riding my bike. For five and a half hours. The low was six degrees. The high was eighteen. Who's going to win 2012? Yes. Me.
In case you didn't know, I not only race bicycles, but I also coach. I now have a website for my coaching company, ATP Race Consulting. So pro.
Isn't this helmet for floor hockey?
One excited, the other, not so much. I think she's asking for help.
Now everyone is happy.
Another trip in the Wayback Machine! This time with my brother and grandmother. She's the one that survived a few different concentration camps so I could write this blog for you.





1 comment:
great photos of the kiddos. i can't believe how cute they are. more and more each time!
i saw all of the old photos david posted on facebook - they're pretty amazing!
Post a Comment