Monday, October 3, 2011

The Holy Days

I'm still amused that the biggest 10 days in Judaism falls on the biggest 10 days of New England cyclocross. While it precludes me from participating in a few events, but I can still get a good laugh out of the coincidence. I'm pretty sure the races didn't miss the few people that sat out and that's why nobody really cared that day one of Providence falls on Yom Kippur. And, no doubt, I'm pulling a Koufax, but don't expect me to throw a shutout on Sunday. Especially after my showing at Gloucester, day two.

Oh, and happy new year. 


For the very creative mind, this is what a fireman looks like.


I'm excited for breakfast too.

New bike, meet mud.


Despite riding like poo at Gloucester, I made the front page of VeloNews. I'm right there in the red Devil's Gear kit.


The view from the team car.

1 comment:

Sivya said...

great recap. i miss those kids so much already! i think the video posted twice though...so the first one must be meant to be something else, based on the caption?
kiss those sick munchkins for me!