Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New Bike!

Thanks to the Devil's Gear, I got a sweet new cyclocross bike to race this season. You'll see it below. It's a Jamis Supernova. I've been a fan of Jamis because of the amount of bike they give you for reasonable dollars. This bike continues that tradition. I'm not going to give you one of those "laterally stiff and vertically compliant" bike reviews because they're crap, but this bike is sweet. Seventeen pounds with race wheels and all kinds of cool little innovations that separates it from its peers. Plus the DG hung a great parts kit on there. You can see the bike in person under me at lots of New England races trying to tussle with the big guns.

And because you all love pictures of small humans, those are here too.


The new bike.


One from a sequence that Niv took. I'm not sure how he got the hipstermatic effect.


Self portrait.


And now back to our regularly scheduled photography.


Crawling. Really, this time.

2 comments:

David said...

Mazel tov on the new bike! Grandpa Mr. Horn would be proud. Hooray for Lital crawling! Give her tons of hugs and kisses for me, and just as many to the Niblet!

Sivya said...

i cannot wait to see those 2 DELICIOUS kids in a week!