Sunday, May 8, 2011

Once Again

It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you without a dope blog to step to. But I did. So what's my excuse? We moved. Again. Really. Why? Because our landlord's son upstairs was crazy (actually, certified, really. I'm not just me flapping my gums). The good news is that we moved into probably the nicest place we've lived since our Upper West Side days. Everyone is excited for the new place. I can sleep at night. And nothing kooky happened (yet).

After watching my performance diminish from lack of sleep my body came back today. It was a good thing, because the field at Wells Ave was the strongest I've ever seen there. It made for a good race, we were active, with Dave Chiu getting into the late break. I was pretty happy that we could share the work because I couldn't shoulder the whole load today. Don't worry, I turned myself inside out anyway because it was only Wells Ave.


Tummy time!


All of my humans. And those boxes in the back are really for moving. We don't keep corrugated cardboard around for fun.


It's warm enough for (almost) naked baby.



For all you sucka MCs that didn't click on the link in the first sentence, I saved you the trouble.

2 comments:

Sivya said...

glad the move is one that's making you happy! can't wait to see the new place!

jonathan said...

for the record.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wni-wyFIvY