Today is World Car Free Day, and in honor of the day, you can watch the maiden voyage of The Mayor (yes, we have a winner. Thanks Mike.) in the rain. Good foresight on Shiri's part to come out and film us leaving. And that driveway we're riding up is steep. I promise that The Mayor is stable. For more on the day and some people's ridiculous reactions to it, check here.
Additionally, I got my teeth kicked in at the Mayor's Cup. It's a big money crit here in Boston. I lasted 17 minutes and 30 seconds of the 90 minute race. But excuses abound! Niv got us all sick and I barely slept the night before. What a way to end the road season. On to the big cyclocross races.
Additionally, I got my teeth kicked in at the Mayor's Cup. It's a big money crit here in Boston. I lasted 17 minutes and 30 seconds of the 90 minute race. But excuses abound! Niv got us all sick and I barely slept the night before. What a way to end the road season. On to the big cyclocross races.
1 comment:
congrats on getting the mayor out on the town - looked good! were you able to adjust the handlebars like you wanted?
look forward to move clips from excursions with the mayor!
sorry about being sick and not lasting in the race - you'll kick cyclocross' butt!!!
Post a Comment