Monday, August 9, 2010

Rolling

Big news. The boy got his first bike. He's psyched. I'm psyched. Maybe he'll be ready to race in time for the cyclocross race at Gloucester. I'm planning on flying by then. And by the end of this month we'll also have one of these bikes to get around. The next step is to get rid of our car.

We took our first trip to Fenway Park last week to watch the Cleveland Indians smash the Red Sox. It was great to see the Sox get crushed but the park is also a great place to watch a game. And it seems like inside the park Boston is on its best behavior; everyone was nice and polite. Maybe it was because I wasn't wearing my Yankees hat. Pictures to come.


I have hands and I can't even do a handstand like that.


But I can practice being a monkey.


Beez, get up and come play.


Yup.


This is it.


Glue time. Cyclocross is coming.

A friend told me about this exhibit (PDF warning) at the Boston Children's Museum. It sounds ridiculously racist. But that's how Boston works.

Here is a must-read on the two state solution in Israel. And now you must read it.

And you should also read this article about how amazing nursing your kid is. The last line is the clincher.

No comments: