Monday, July 12, 2010

One Potato, Two Potato

Man, I need to dust this thing off, put some air in the tires, lube the chain and see if it still runs. Let's see, I took Aaron to Fitchburg, we moved (to another place nearby), I got my bicycle warranteed (and then put a bunch of new parts on it that work awesomer, yes awesomer), did I mention we moved?, ate some of our own home-grown potatoes, went on a little trip to the beautiful Hudson Valley, started racing again, sent Aaron on to Europe to race with For Galilee Cycles and then we unpacked. The above is not necessarily in chronological order, or order of importance. It is the order that events came into my brain. Make sense of that!


Team director, hit the horn some more!


The fifth stage of Fitchburg is a contest to see who can jump in the air castle the longest.

Aaron up the road!


Our potatoes!


I got myself ready to ride on my own.



I'm dreaming of a bakfiets.



My parents just came across this video. It's about a mission to Israel that my grandmother was part of.

2 comments:

David said...

Josh, I watched the video with Grandma the other day when Mom told me about it. I cried when I saw her because I miss her.

palevskid said...

Damn, Niv got big! What a good looker, too.

Those potatoes look banging. I've got this vegetarian recipe for Aïgroissade, which they would perfect for.

Make sure you holler at us next time you're in the Hud Valley!