Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fitchburg-less

I planned to race the Fitchburg Longsjo Classic this year but got sick. With the Coxsackie virus. You heard that right. It's a real thing. But I still went to the race every day because I invited Aaron to come race and I couldn't let him down. Niv even came to half of the stages. Aaron raced really well.

This is the first bike race I ever watched with Niv.


The banner across the finish fell down on the first lap. They got it off of the course before the race came around.

Eighteen years from now Niv may be in that field.


Drop and give me twenty.

2010 Rapha Gentleman's Race | Litchfield, CT

Remember when I did the Rapah Gentleman's Race back in May? This is a sweet video recap.



Cat 4 finish of the Fitchburg Circuit race. I got excited to see Mike and Aaron finish.

2 comments:

Sivya said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! sorry you had to watch the race-but you'll get your go!

love the naked yoga-can't wait to see that kid in a month!!!!

Sivya said...

are you still camera-less? i'm waiting for a new post!!!!