Before you proceed any further with this post, watch The Story of Cap and Trade.
Now that you finished watching, check out my latest project: IsraeliCyclist.com
Cyclocross has been OK. I stepped up last week again to ride with the big boys. I'm finishing at the back now. So far back that there are no pictures. But maybe this week will be good on the beach in Rhode Island. Yes, beach in December. It's delightful.
Now that you finished watching, check out my latest project: IsraeliCyclist.com
Cyclocross has been OK. I stepped up last week again to ride with the big boys. I'm finishing at the back now. So far back that there are no pictures. But maybe this week will be good on the beach in Rhode Island. Yes, beach in December. It's delightful.
If you're looking at this picture before watching The Story of Cap and Trade you're cheating.
2 comments:
Niv is so cute - I cannot wait to see him in person in less than 2 weeks! And you too!!
It looks like Josh is the one that needs a haircut! I like the shot of Niv with the soccer ball, or should I say futbol...Hope all is well.
Post a Comment